Sunday, October 3, 2010

Monster Enegy Backpacks

My bad experience with Gestalt Therapy


From my former colleague decided to receive gestalt therapy has changed my life. Do not understand how a person can influence therapy to decide to break with his life. This is a 20-year relationship where we have lived good moments, not so good and a 11 year old daughter. But what is a relationship but the experience of good times and the overcoming of evil? When he told me he was getting gestalt therapy, I looked online and the first thing found was that gestalt therapy gave no importance to a rupture, but rather as an opportunity for change. And I wondered what has to do in therapy is an opinion if we each have our own? assumes that a treatment is something you'll do fine. I created a tremendous insecurity to see my then partner and dumped so excited about the therapy he was doing. He told me he received gestalt therapy to improve our relationship but has been just the opposite and we separated. His behavior has changed since the first day I went to gestalt therapy. I saw as my partner was in a world different from my daughter and me. I have asked was what they did in therapy but I never said anything concrete. It was as closed where people outside the group, even his family could not enter. Before the shift I performed well and I was not the first time you talk about it, I saw that was being analyzed psychologically for me couples and was not equal to other crises.

He had nine weekends of gestalt therapy and had already altered the behavior compared to before. He told me that this is no longer worth it but did not know that was what I wanted. What gave me even more insecure. Noticed the gestalt therapy at home every second with phrases like: a break is not a tragedy but an opportunity, all at a time we need to make a change that you can improve or worsen the life, the children follow the fate of their parents, decisions are taken with all the consequences can be even worse. It seemed like I was teaching the lesson that was instilled and that she was getting all that crap in your mind without question. It was near the end of term gestalt and told me I needed therapy. I decided to go to a query.

In the interview I told the therapist I saw behavior change gestalt therapy and the therapist told him it was a bit like life. I left the consultation and decided that it was not my thing. Fifteen days later, the therapist told my interview with my colleague skipping the privilege to lead the break. I have very clear that the decision to come for the conflicts that have been created in gestalt therapy, what happens is that we have a daughter and also have to suffer the gestalt therapy. This final phase has been the therapist more in our lives that we ourselves through it was my companion. I've been hearing the name of the therapist at all times as if it was one of a family through my ex. That is despicable gestalt therapist has gotten into our lives, we have endured, we have taken our money and it has changed everything we had What is the responsibility of the therapist course, if we live by this change, a miserable life?
The end came with many reproaches sometimes said that he had not felt my dear, I no longer felt, never agreed with what she did, she was more comfortable with other people me, she wanted to separate because it was felt here and now, I wanted to be my friend after the separation, which had done a great job of self-knowledge and better known. I have found all separations caused by a gestalt therapist follow the same pattern. In an important decision not understand that paints a gestalt therapist getting into the intimacy of a family that suffers. It is a form of aggression by the therapist. That was my companion for 20 years is no longer the same person. Changed the firm, boasts to his friends safely before it was unsafe, give priority to their needs and workshops over his daughter, I worry about money when he did not care before, when he goes to talk to you notice that I being analyzed psychologically.

Life goes on but always remember that a course gestalt therapist got into our house to change the course of our lives, invading our privacy and taking away the family we had. Do not know how my daughter suffer with this situation but I'll tell you when I grow an evil gestalt therapist truncated course of our lives for the mere fact that his mother did not know what love was and asking for help met a thief , which was all that was between us by making a self-centered person. Gestalt therapy, I think it's a cult where they take away your money and altering the personality as happened to my ex-partner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment