Thursday, July 26, 2007

Red Mark On The Tip Of The Tongue

Pottery Carmen Montes - El Salitre Migayu

Montes Carmen Velasco, and a great friend, a person of great human quality and a very good partner, is a highly professional potter. Is a person who serves without expecting anything in return, a woman professional and personal ethics, caring, and possesses great creativity to spread wherever he moves.

For me it was quite a storm of creativity, has helped me make the best of me and trust my skills as a ceramist to develop anything that I set out, their enthusiasm has meant the beginning of a road that will be developed creative projects that surely will make a great satisfaction for its participants and for those who have the opportunity to enjoy them. Pioneer

scenes Salitre project, convinced of the needs of ceramics in Asturias, and that our region has of great professionals, used his power to start the project I thought, bringing hope to create, without doubt proved to be very positive and rewarding for all who participate in it. Well

and I for my part, nothing more to say, now enjoy the wonderful work that your hands gives us:

http://www.elmigayu.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment