Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Where To Donate Prom Dresses In Indiana

CITATION TO "DIAN" All In One Sink

A citizen was summoned for a tax investigation in the DIAN. (Direction of National Taxes and Customs)
Startled, he asked his accountant how to dress.
'Use rags to think that you beggar' said the accountant.

When asked his lawyer, he told the exact opposite:
'Do not get intimidated. Use your best most elegant suit and tie. "
Confused, the man decides to ask his wife, tells of two conflicting advice and asks for your opinion: She says so:
"Let me tell you a story:
When he was about to marry you, I asked my mother what to wear on their wedding night. 'Wear a heavy pajamas, thick neck reaches you,' said my mother.

But when I asked my best friend gave me the opposite advice: "Put your baby doll you have smaller, transparent and with a neckline that will reach to the navel and a thong floss."

The average man astonished question 'but my love, what has that to do with my taxes?
- Well, no matter how you dress, the same!'re Going to stick ...!

0 comments:

Post a Comment