Friday, February 25, 2011

What Doctor Should I See For Stools

Another story. Experience

We leave further testimony.
insist that everything posted on this blog comes to us because their authors are put in contact with us so we can publish.


" Hi all,

Ojala, had known all that is told in the blog 4 years ago. My husband went through a deep crisis, he was guilty of the death of his mother because his father died when he promised would take care of her, she had peeled his only brother and his business was sinking. He was in a pit from which he could not leave and would not seek professional help. In this situation meets a woman, a psychotherapist and I was doing a course of gestalt. I had never heard this word. Following know, our children and I became his enemies, always looking for discussions at home, he told us that loved him and felt like a piece of furniture. All were against him.

His relationship with this woman and told her increase that we had to part (he did not agree) and I was determined and all that I had Work it was very strange and then there were our children, I decided to investigate what was that about the gestalt, but found no big deal, I said they were techniques used by psychologists. I discovered that she was not a psychologist and was engaged at home to implement a host of therapies (their website is priceless). We separated and went to live with it, our children live with me because I could not see clearly the "work" it seemed wise.


During these years, I have been asked hundreds of times back, I said I was a mess, I did not understand what he did and that was with her because had helped to erase painful memories.


He has not done any course of gestalt, but it takes 4 years under the influence of this woman (if it has) and manipulate it mentally. Every time he tries to return home (he looks happy and decided), she calls, or sends messages presented in the work always with some excuse and turns to eat the "jar" convinces him that what needs and returns to be an unhappy person.

I initially did not know what happened, I thought I was crazy or something and that I was a little "paranoid" because I could not believe that a person could manipulate another in this way. In reading the stories of the blog, I realize that many of the things that count are similar to those we have experienced ourselves.


I think we're on track. It decided to seek professional help, this time genuine.


Greetings, "

0 comments:

Post a Comment