Thursday, November 4, 2010

Programs For Pregnant Women



further testimony, this time it's Galatea, who send us a personal story:


"My experience with this issue is very long and dense to explain.

Through a series of silly coincidences fell into this medium and found the posts that spoke of the Gestalt. After everything has been started to investigate because my curiosity has been aroused. Put in google "gestalt cult" and see number of tickets are still ...... I recover from the impression.

Until now know what the Gestalt because seeing what he had done with my husband I wanted nothing to do, and I closed in band when he wanted to give me lessons of "assertiveness." Now that I am divorced and he was (relatively) of my life is when I stumbled across what may be sectarian features of this movement and want to know more to be ready at any time if he tries to "abduct" to my children .


My ex-husband and started doing a course of laughter therapy monitor and there I said (laughs) all started laughing therapy that had just divorced, and we also laughed thinking that we never would.


After laughter therapy, he began to change in a series of small things hardly noticeable that I now see, such as becoming very demanding with very critical, sometimes cheeky, coming home late, not working on anything in household tasks ,...... and I began to feel bad because I thought it was my fault.
Then risoterapeutas recommended by others like him who were studying Gestalt, decided to enroll for Gestalt therapist. So I thought it would end all because as he has no formal education, doubts that a serious site will admit to doing such training, but .... Oh, surprise, they admitted him and whether to accept someone without training and vi that could not be serious.



One day, he told me he was in love with a fellow risoterapeuta. For more than 4 months I was supporting his indecision to decide if he stayed with me or go with her. I lost 10 kilos and I began to medicate for depression. When asked forces met divorce, but he laughed and told me I needed therapy because if I was medicating could not make a decision like that.


maybe I was right and I was not taking the right decision, so I went to a psychologist at each other (not Gestalt), which, in the third session, I said I did not need any therapy and as I explained, my ex probably would be better.


The divorce was long and hard for their continuous mood swings, constant changes of opinion, so many that even his lawyer was saying to me he was tired of his client. The discussions between he and I were continuous and I rode scenes worthy of a soap opera that shamelessly, let children should witness.


I had never been discussed, but after this, I decided that I would not let me set foot or impair me more. He tried to go with that girl from which he believed to be in love, but she said she had never been anything serious between them, which already had a new partner and that he had imagined everything. It was a disappointment for him, he felt used.


is now studying the third year of Gestalt therapist and aseptically took me along with him, but occasionally gives me trouble with the visitation, I want it to change continuously without taking into account that I already do my life and I have no obligation to change the order of the weekend so he can go with their dear friends to do some activity Gestalt screaming hitting the mountain.


The friends you had before laughter therapy / gestalt and not see some time or have contact with them now makes his life are his new friends. And see if they are friends, that this August his mother has been admitted to the hospital until she died, and one day I called because I needed to talk and eventually thanked me because, he said, that I was the only person who listening. "Bravo" by his friends Gestalt!.


Last week I discussed with him because I wanted to change the weekend to visit because it was Gestalt, but I could not because I had committed and had warned me at short notice. We began to discuss and, with the heat of the moment, I told him I was inquiring of the gestalt / sect. He first was skeptical but then seemed to listen to me, and even led to read an article I found online that talked about the negative part of the gestalt. There was a time when he saw a glimmer of sanity.


But yesterday he called me after the weekend gestalt, the phone in my work, and I said something so harsh, unreasonable and without head or tail, which managed to sink so much and mourn me I had to go home before the end of the day. I mean, sure that he explained to his colleagues what I had said and had further bias against me. He accused me of putting my children on them and many other nice things like that.


now occurred to me that I feel more widow, divorced, because in the process he has changed so much that it seems to me that I am at a genuine unknown. The man I met and with whom I married has nothing to do with it.


What bothers me most is to recognize that although the divorce and is sentenced, he still has the power to upset me and make me mourn.


A greeting. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment